Wieliczka Salt Mine and Krakow Old Town in one day from Warsaw
- See the famous Old Town of Krakow
- Visit the Salt Mine in Wieliczka
- Discover two Unesco World Heritage sites during your stay in Poland
On this tour, you will discover two Unesco World Heritage sites: Krakow Old Town and Wieliczka Salt Mine.
The local guide will pick you up at the train station in Krakow and will show you the beautiful Old Town where you will have some free time to stroll around. Then you will discover Wawel Hill with the Royal Castle and the Cathedral where Polish kings were buried.
Then you will visit the Salt Mine in Wieliczka - a unique place that attracts tourists from all over the world. You will participate in a guided visit and will have a chance to explore salt chambers, chapels, sculptures and monuments made by the miners. The guide will tell you about over 700 years of history of this place.
After the visit, you come back to Krakow to take the evening train to Warsaw.
- Train tickets
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Guided group tour in Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance tickets
- Please confirm the pick-up place, time and method of collecting tickets directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- You will receive your train tickets to Krakow the day before the tour (at the hotel reception) or during pick-up from your accommodation in Warsaw
Every day at 7:30
Treblinka was the cruelest and second largest Nazi extermination camp, where 700 000 people were kil...
This tour gives you the possibility to get to know in a quick and comfortable way almost the whole P...
This city tour in Wroclaw starts brings you to visit all the main places in the Old Town, splendidly...
Make your trip to Poland complete by learning to make pierogi, delicious Polish dumplings that becom...
Christmas is by far the most important celebration in Poland. Almost all of the dishes that are serv...
Go on a full-day, private, guided tour to Majdanek – one of the best-preserved concentration camps f...