Three wineries guided tour from Verona
- Take part in a tour that includes pick-up service, transportation, guided tour, lunch and wine tastings
- Visit three different wineries in one day and understand the wine production processes of each company
- Taste ten different varieties of local wines and enjoy a typical lunch with a splendid view of Verona
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Verona area:
- Cantina Musella: less than 20 minutes by car from the centre of Verona, you will reach your first stop. The winery is located in a rural courtyard of the sixteenth century, surrounded by green meadows crossed by the river Fibbio, which originally housed the stables of the aristocratic Villa. The wines are following an ambitious project, not only because they are biodynamic, but because the owners believe that the time has come for Valpolicella to further exploit its territorial potential, free from market constraints to best express their innate class in purity and taste. Visit the winery, listen to the explanation of the winemaking process and taste 4 wines accompanied by Monte Veronese cheeses, various condiments with bread and breadsticks and other products (extra virgin olive oil, black olive pate, balsamic vinegar - 6 or 12 years - and grappa).
- Cantina di Scriani: about 30 minutes from Musella. From the plateaus you can also admire an enchanting panoramic view of the Valpolicella, and in some places the eye reaches the city of Verona on one side and Lake Garda on the other. After a tour of the vineyards and cellars, taste 6 different wines produced in the cellar.
- Cantina Giovanni Ederle: here you will have lunch with a splendid view of Verona! Discover a young company that is converting all its activities into biological processes. After lunch, visit the winery and the vineyards.
- Pick-up service
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
This tour offers a pick-up service from Verona facilities; contact your local tour operator to arrange the details of your meeting point
Contact your local tour operator to arrange your pickup. You will find their contact in the voucher after booking
Every day at 9:30 am
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Veronese...