Soave Borgo and Amarone wine tasting tour
- Visit Soave Borgo and enjoy the walk between the walls
- Visit a typical wine cellar with your guide
- Learn about the winemaking secrets
Join this relaxing tour and take a seat in a comfortable and air-conditioned van!
Enjoy the sight of the most beautiful countryside of Verona, admiring vineyards and old villages in the background, while your local guide will tell you a lot about the local wine, the production, and the wineries
When you will reach Soave, you will visit the beautiful Borgo surrounded by the medieval walls and the castle and one local and historical winery.
A professional Sommelier will lead you to discover the vineyards, the secrets of the production and the wine cellar, then you could join a wine tasting session, tasting also the famous Soave white wine.
- Professional local guide
- Winery visit
- 2 wine tasting sessions and Borgo visit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Stradone Porta Palio 29, Verona
10 minutes prior meeting time
- This tour runs rain or shine
- The minimum age for the wine tasting session is 18 years. Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 14 years of age are not allowed in this activity. Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- From November to February the minimum number for the tour to run is 2 passengers
From Monday to Saturday at 2:30 PM
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Veron...