Gardaland Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium combined tickets
- An unforgettable day at Gardaland Park and its Aquarium
- Visit the parks for 1 or 2 consecutive days
- With this open ticket, you'll save on the ticket bought directly at the parks
- From 5 October - 3 November Gardaland Magic Halloween returns!
As part of the park’s tradition, with the arrival of October, the highly anticipated Gardaland Magic Halloween event also returns to Gardaland. During every weekend of October and from 31 October to 3 November; zombies, witches and monsters of all kinds will invade the park, ready to bring havoc and fun to the park’s attractions.
Just like every year, the Gardaland Halloween Party will return on 31 October: an unmissable event that transforms the Ramses area of the park into a great outdoor disco where you can dance with ghosts, skeletons, mummies and many other creatures of darkness.
Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium will be enriched with themed sets and monstrous settings, for a very original underwater Halloween. Guests will be able to learn about the scariest creatures that populate the tanks such as sharks and piranha fish.
Take advantage of this ticket to go to Gardaland Park and Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium on the same day or choose to go on 2 consecutive days, avoiding the queues at the entrance.
At Gardaland Park you will find attractions for all tastes and all ages, from fun playgrounds for the little ones to dizzying roller coasters. Experience the thrill of high speed aboard the Blue Tornado! Give up every certainty and discover the pleasure of seeing the world from another point of view in the Magic House! Try to chase a huge creature in Mammoth and take part in the greatest battle of all times in Ramses: "The Awakening"! Oblivion - The Black Hole is the first Dive Coaster in Italy and the longest in Europe: if you have the guts, you can't miss out on this thrilling vertical dive! New season 2019: San Andreas 4-D Experience, a powerful high-voltage cinematic story enhanced by extraordinary special effects; Peppa Pig Land, a themed area with 3 fantastic new attractions and The Corsairs: The Revenge of the Ghost.
Visit Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium, with its 37 themed tanks that host 5,000 creatures. Discover the Kingdom of the Patagonian Sea Lions, with its themes set inspired by the rocks, glaciers and fjords of Patagonia. In the Paradise of the Turtles, you will learn about the fascinating freshwater turtles and you will be amazed by the result of 200 million years of evolution! Finally, discover the wonders of the Aquarium, a journey discovering the most beautiful creatures that inhabit the fresh and sea waters of the entire planet. A multitude of worlds populated by numerous animal species, from the better known to the most unusual and exotic ones.
- Admission ticket to Gardaland Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium on the same day or on 2 consecutive days
- Children under 1 meter tall: free
- Disabled people who are not self-sufficient
Gardaland, Via Derna, 4, 37014 Castelnuovo del Garda VR, Italy
- Open ticket valid for one entry to each park on 2 days of your choice until November 3, 2019
- This ticket includes one entrance per park in the order you prefer
- The ticket allows full access to all the rides and shows, as often as you like. Please note: in exceptional circumstances, some rides may be closed due to maintenance works
- In the event of rain and/or an electricity black-out, the ticket is not refundable
- This open ticket is valid until 3 November 2019
- The park is open almost every day 10.00am-6.00pm. Click here to see the opening hours
- During Gardaland Magic Halloween the opening hours will be from 10.00am to 6.00pm. On October 31, during the Halloween Party, the park will close at 12.00am
- In October Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium will be open only on Mondays, Fridays from 10.00am to 4.00pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 10.00am to 6.00pm. On 31 October it will close at the later time of 9.00pm. From the 1-3 November, opening will be from 10.00am to 6.00pm
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...