Gardaland Park 2-day tickets
- Treat yourself to 2 unforgettable days at this amusement park
- With this open ticket, you'll save on the ticket bought directly at the park
- New Season 2019: Peppa Pig Land, Sequoia Magic Loop, Enchanted Forest and San Andreas 4-D Experience
- From 5 October - 3 November Gardaland Magic Halloween returns!
As part of the park’s tradition, with the arrival of October, the highly anticipated Gardaland Magic Halloween event returns to Gardaland. During every weekend of October and from 31 October to 3 November; zombies, witches and monsters of all kinds will invade the park, ready to bring havoc and fun to the park’s attractions.
Just like every year, the Gardaland Halloween Party will return on 31 October: an unmissable event that transforms the Ramses area of the park into a great outdoor disco where you can dance with ghosts, skeletons, mummies and many other creatures of darkness.
Purchase your ticket online to skip the line and enter Gardaland Park for 2 consecutive days.
Inaugurated in 1975 in Castelnuovo del Garda, near Verona, Gardaland is characterized by the presence of large areas that resemble geographical areas such as Hawaii, Egypt, Burma, and the Far West, legendary places like Atlantis, and historical periods such as the Middle Ages and 20th century Europe.
At Gardaland, you will find attractions for all tastes and all ages, from playgrounds for the younger ones to dizzying rollercoasters. Experience the high-speed thrill aboard the Blue Tornado! Abandon all certainty and discover the pleasure of seeing the world from another point of view inside the Magic House! Try your hand in pursuit of a huge creature in Mammut, and participate in the biggest battle of all time in Ramses: “Il Risveglio!”
Don't miss Oblivion – The Black Hole, the first dive coaster in Italy, as well as the longest in Europe: if you have the guts, you have to try this exciting vertical diving-fall!
New Season 2019: Peppa Pig Land, I Corsari - La Vendetta del Fantasma and San Andreas 4-D Experience.
- Gardaland Park entrance ticket for two consecutive days
- Children under 1 meter tall: free
Gardaland, Via Derna, 4, 37014 Castelnuovo del Garda (Verona)
- Open ticket valid for one entry on a day of your choice until 3 November 2019
- The 2 days must be consecutive
- The ticket allows full access to all the rides and shows, as often as you like. Please note: in exceptional circumstances, some rides may be closed due to maintenance works
- In the event of rain and/or an electricity black-out, the ticket is not refundable
- This open ticket is valid until 3 November 2019
- The park is open almost every day 10.00am-6.00pm. Click here to see the opening hours
- During Gardaland Magic Halloween the opening hours will be from 10.00am to 6.00pm. On October 31, during the Halloween Party, the park will close at 12.00am
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...