Discover Valpolicella by the river in Verona city center
- Discover the oldest area of Verona
- Relax in secret garden
- Enjoy red dry wines from a local vineyard
Dive into the world of Valpolicella and Amarone DOC wines: discover an exclusive garden by the river in the center of Verona and taste products from a family-run winery with the help of an expert guide!
Taste the local wines Valpolicella DOC and Amarone during this private and intimate wine tasting session. The experience is perfect for lovers of Italian culture, food, and most importantly, wine. An expert guide will help you recognise smells, aromas, and flavors of wine. Listen fascinating insight about Verona's history while improving your wine tasting skills. During the wine tasting session, pair the wines with fresh local produce including salami, cheese, chutney, and bread.
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour of the Duomo complex and of the Old hidden garden
- Wine tasting
- 3-course lunch
Piazza Duomo, Verona 37121, Veneto, IT
By the blue angel statue
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Wine tasting: Selection of Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde red dry wines
- Local food tasting: Monte Veronese cheese (different aging), soppressa della Valpolicella, extra virgin olive oil made in Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde and handmade marmalades
- The experience keeps going during the winter season on a heated and covered patio overlooking the river and the garden
- Check calendar for availability
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Veron...