Watercolor Workshop in Venice
- Participate in a watercolor workshop
- Learn the techniques from the teacher
- Use your knowledge to create your own watercolor
Enjoy a relaxing watercolor workshop in Venice!
During your 1.5-hour workshop, you will proceed by degrees, learning to color transparencies, to dose water and colors in order to create your own watercolor.
Your teacher will teach you specific techniques, and the workshop is all level, so learn everything from this experience and become a great artist!
- 1.5 h workshop
- Everything you need to paint
- An exercise book on watercolor paper
- The work you create during the workshop
- Certificate of participation
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Guide or assistant (just the painter)
Salizada Sant'Antonin - Castello 3472 - 30122 Venezia
Venezia Gallery. Please be sure to get there at least 10 minutes before. Remember to give a copy of your voucher to the staff.
- Each participant will paint his own watercolor exclusively in the studio
- It is necessary to follow the steps proposed and illustrated by the artist
- The laboratory is accessible to a maximum of five people
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will be provided rain or shine
- Participants of all levels are welcome
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 4.00pm and 6.00pm
- Tuesday at 9.00am, 11.00am, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented the seat of Venetian political power for centuries. I...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. On th...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...