Venice City and Islands & Hop On Hop Off 2 Days
- Hop on Hop off at your own pace for 48 hours
- Hear your commentary on board along the Islands and walking around the City
- 180 points of interest described in your language on your device
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace walking and catching the boats, as many times as you want, by day or by night!
7 Self-Guided tours and public boat ticket valid for 2 days:
An amazing walking tour to discover all Venice with its marvelous islands: Murano, Burano and Torcello!
This experience will make you live the romantic soul of Venice letting discover its heart through the most romantic corners and singular squares of the city. The mobile self-guided tour will escort you in each borough of the city.
- Grand Canal, slowly on board of the boat n.1, histories and tales automatically on your mobile, Discover the richest and romantic road in the world, more than 200 palaces facing on it!
- San Marco and Rialto areas, numb. 30 points of interests described, to discover 900 years history of Venetian Republic.
- Discover the Jewish Ghetto and the commercial Venetian history and its secrets.
- Arsenale and Castello area, where Venice’s myth was built thanks to the Venetian ships “Galee”
- From Rialto Bridge area “the ancient wall street” to the hidden and fabulous San Rocco and Frarichurches.
- Giudecca Canal and Dorsoduro area, romantic and amazing tales of Peggy Guggenheim and the new art borough.
- The three Islands: Murano, worldwide famous for its glassblowing art; Burano with the multicolor houses and Torcello, where Venice was born!
Be free to catch all public boat transportations in Venice at any time for 48 hours! Hop on and hop off the boat with your self-guided tour to discover Venice and listen to automatically on board on your mobile the palace’s history.
- Price including 2-day public boat ticket (The public transport ticket is valid for 24 hours from the validation for all the public lines)
- Self-guided tours by mobile app with pictures, audio and written commentary of the exterior of 180 attractions and points of interest
- Children until 5 years FREE
- How can I get it? At the moment of reservation, you will receive by e-mail the QR code and the public boat ticket
- It is suggested to take the public boat lines number 4.1 - 4.2 - 12 or 3 for the islands. You can do the itineraries in different days and times: for Canal grande tour you must take the line number 1. You will receive an e-mail with the QR code, public boat ticket and instructions to active the mobile app.
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone before to start the tour
- Walking tour: English, German, Italian and Spanish
- Canal Grande: English, German, Italia, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and French
- In the case of assistance, you can come to our office 9/18. San Marco 1130, near St. Mark's Square
- When and how can I do it? Anytime by night and by day, how many times you want
- Public boat timetable for the islands (lines 4.1 -4.2 – 3): every 15 minutes until 23. By night every hour
- Public boat timetable for Canal Grande (line number 1): every 10 minutes until 23. By night every 30 minutes
Explore the Most Romantic City in the World Onboard a City Sightseeing Red Boat!There are about 97 c...
This is a guided tour of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge. Some of the famous...
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...
This downloadable interactive guide is the only guided tour along the fascinating Grand Canal. With ...
Get a glimpse of what Venice really used to be like. Escape the chaos of crowds of tourists and visi...
Embark on a gondola ride through the Grand Canal where you will see wondrous beauty and culture in e...
Take a walk outdoors (no entries) through the most characteristic and important places for the histo...
“Having a spritz together” as Venetians used to say, is the perfect pause between work and dinner — ...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...