Tickets to Villa Widmann Rezzonico Foscari
- Visit a beautiful Venetian Villa on the Brenta Riviera
- Let yourself be moved by a stunning collection of frescos, a refined example of French Rococo art
- Admire the manor house, the Palladian style porch, the campiello, the oratory, the carriage collection and the monumental park
Relive the elegant 18th-century atmosphere of a Venetian Patrician residence on the mainland. This will be a truly unique experience thanks to period furnishings, Murano glass chandeliers and brocade drapes.
One room of the Villa, dedicated to the gondola, houses one of the rare examples of a felze, a traditional Venetian boat cover.
- Entrance tickets to the Villa Widmann Rezzonico Foscari
- Free: children under 7 years old
- Reduced: children from 7 to 12 years old, over 65, member of FAI, TCI and COOP
- Family ticket (2 adults + 1 child under 18 years)
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children under 18 years)
- VilleCard Plus: is an invitation to discover the Riviera del Brenta. With the VilleCard Plus you are entitled to free admission of 2 villas to choose from: Barchessa Valmarana, Villa Foscarini Rossi and Villa Widmann + discounts on entrance tickets for other villas along the Riviera del Brenta (Villa Allegri Von Ghega, Villa Valier, Villa Badoer Fattoretto, Villa Ferretti Angeli, Villa Tito). The VilleCard Plus also gives you a 10% discount on the Riviera del Brenta Bike rental and 10% on the Delta Tour navigation services. The VilleCard Plus ticket is valid for the current year
Via Nazionale, 420, 30034 Mira, VE, Italy
Villa Widmann Rezzonico Foscari.
- Please print out the voucher or show the voucher directly from your smartphone
- From Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00am to 4.30pm
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. On th...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...