Tickets to the Carnival Party in Palazzetto Pisani Venice
- Take part in an exclusive Carnival party in the heart of Venice
- Choose the ticket that suits you best and take advantage of the promotion valid until 31 December
- Enjoy an evening full of music, fun and good food
La Chic Venise, in collaboration with Ca' Macana - an artisan shop that sells Venetian carnival masks - will present the second edition of the Carnival Party-Palazzetto Pisani event. Leaving Dante’s Inferno and Paradiso behind, this year the theme takes its inspiration from one of Mozart’s most famous and beloved masterpieces: Don Giovanni.
The Palazzo will be transformed into a place of passion and sensuality where you will be immersed in the world of the great seducer himself. Prepare to be seduced and charmed in this evening of fun!
You will make your way to Palazzetto Pisani, an 18th century building located in the historic center of the city of Venice, overlooking the Grand Canal, just a few steps from the Accademia Bridge.
In this unique setting you will be part of the adventures of Don Giovanni, in a world of seduction and elegance, where music, opera and spectacular performances will enchant you.
You can enter the event from 7.00pm and will be welcomed with an aperitif, as well as artistic and musical performances. There will be dinner served from a refined menu, that will take place on the main floor and between courses you will be entertained by artistic performances.
At 10.30pm, after dinner, the after-dinner party will begin and will continue until 2.00am. There will be a Carnival to kick-off the fun; a unique and unforgettable experience where more performances will take place, including a DJ set with some of the most popular DJs in Venice.
Choose the most suitable ticket for you from the following options:
- Afterdinner Party Ticket (mask not required): admission at 11.00pm, shows, dancefloor, 1 drink
- Dinner Party Ticket (mask required): admission at 7.00pm, aperitif, dinner, shows, dancefloor, 5 after-dinner drinks
- Superior Ticket (mask required): entrance at 7.00pm, aperitif, reinforced dinner and table near the shows, shows, dancefloor, 5 after-dinner drinks, mask provided by Ca 'Macana
- Superior Ticket with costume: also includes costume rental. CLICK HERE to find out more about available costumes
- Afterdinner Party Ticket: shows, dancefloor, 1 drink
- Dinner Party Ticket: aperitif, dinner, shows, dancefloor, 5 after-dinner drinks
- Superior Ticket: aperitif, dinner with extras, table close to the shows, shows, dancefloor, 5 after-dinner drinks, mask provided by Ca 'Macana
Grand Canal, San Marco, Venice, VE, Italy
- The event requires a dress code: Carnival costume or elegant attire with a mask. For the seated dinner, a Carnival costume is mandatory
- The ‘special offer’ promotion will be valid for the Dinner and Afterdinner tickets until Tuesday 31 December 2019
- The ticket is non-refundable
- In case you selected the Supreme Ticket with costume, you will have to organize a costume fitting session with the local tour operator. You will find their contact in the voucher after booking
Friday 21 February 2020:
- Afterdinner Party Ticket: from 11.00pm
- Dinner Party Ticket and Superior Ticket: from 7.00pm
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. On th...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...