Tickets to the Carnival Mistery Dinner at the Hotel Saturnia
- Take part in La chic Venise's carnival party in the exclusive location of the Hotel Saturnia
- Jugglers, dancers and singers will be ready to impress and engage the public in a sensational experience
- Dinner in the hotel restaurant with a menu of local specialties
Saturday, February 15th La chic Venise presents its carnival party at the Hotel Saturnia, in collaboration with the mask workshop "Ca' Macana" and the musicians and artists of the Rialto Ensemble.
The program includes:
- 18:30: check-in at the reception where the staff will introduce the guests to the evening, on the main floor, where they will be welcomed by our staff
- 19:00: an aperitif will be served. Music and entertainment by artists will engage the audience through a waltz lesson and themed galant dances for unforgettable fun
- 20:00-20:30: the evening comes alive with dinner served in the dining room where, between one course and another, will alternate performances by singers and artists who will immerse the guests in the theme of the evening. Jugglers, dancers and singers will be ready to impress and engage the audience in a sensational experience
- 23:00 will be served dessert
- The evening will end at 23:30.
- Welcome cocktail with prosecco, classic spritz, green spritz P31, bellini and non-alcoholic fruit cocktails
- Classic cicchetti Veneziani (traditional finger food)
Superior dinner Menu:
- Shrimp tartar on rice cream with crunchy ginger
- Risotto with scallops, pumpkin and porcini mushrooms
- Seared amberjack fillet with lemon broccoli and potatoes
- Buffet of typical carnival desserts, tiramisù and fruit
Wine, water and coffee are included.
- Entrance ticket
- Aperitif and dinner
- Entertainment during the evening
- Mask 'Ca Macana, a special menu and dedicated entertainment are included only in the superior ticket
- Costume (if selected)
Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2398, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy.
Hotel Saturnia 4stelle Superior. Restaurant Caravella.
- Dress code: mandatory participation in carnival costume or in an elegant dress with mask
- Once the reservation has been confirmed, no refunds will be made. Due to the high number of requests for the event in question, we are forced to establish very strict cancellation policies, which do not provide for any refund in case of cancellation
- Vegan and gluten-free menu on request
- You can add a costume rental to your ticket; just select "full price + costume" when booking. Click here to find out which costumes are available. On request makeup and wig and accessories are excluded from the rental. You can book your costume test by contacting the organizer directly: Francesco 334 330 1223
Saturday 15th February 2020 at 6:30 pm.
Visit an exclusive Venetian Atelier and discover how the most famous traditional products are create...
An unforgettable activity where a Venetian master artisan will explain the traditional art of making...
Experience an exclusive and romantic 30-minute private gondola ride on the canals of Venice. Discove...
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...
The Doge's Palace tourThe Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian politica...
Take the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing promenade by gondola, the most famous and quintessential bo...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Spend a magic night like a Venetian noble, taking a Gondola ride, crossing the Grand Canal to arrive...
This downloadable interactive guide is the only guided tour along the fascinating Grand Canal. With ...
Enjoy a relaxing watercolor workshop in Venice!During your 1.5-hour workshop, you will proceed by de...