Tickets to the Carnival Gala Dinner at the Hotel Saturnia
- Take part in the gala carnival dinner of La chic Venise in the exclusive location of the Hotel Saturnia
- Music and artistic entertainment will involve all guests in a lesson of minuet and other dances
- Dinner in the hotel restaurant with a menu of local specialties
Saturday, February 22nd La chic Venise presents, in collaboration with the singers and artists of the Rialto Ensemble and the mask workshop "Ca 'Macana", the gala dinner of the carnival 2020 at the restaurant Caravella.
The program of the festival includes:
18:30: check-in at the reception where the staff will introduce guests to the evening, the main floor, where they will be welcomed by our staff
19:00: will be served the aperitif on the main floor. Music and artistic entertainment will involve all guests in a lesson of minuet and other gallant dances for an unforgettable fun
20:00: the evening comes to life with a sumptuous dinner served in the elegant dining room where, between one course and another, will alternate opera singers and dancers who will bring to life the most famous and fun arias of opera
22:30: will be served the dessert and the ticker on the famous notes of the toast of "La Traviata" and all the artists will invite guests to dance the waltz
The evening will end at 23:30.
- Welcome cocktail with prosecco, classic spritz, green spritz P31, bellini and non-alcoholic fruit
- Classic cicchetti Veneziani (finger food)
Superior dinner menu:
- Seared tuna with black sesame on a cream of golden onion and scampi in kataifi paste
- Saffron risotto with lime and raw red crayfish of Mazzara del Vallo
- Sea bass turban with potato mache and green zucchini cream
At the end of the dinner for both menus:
- Buffet of typical carnival cakes, tiramisu and fresh fruit
Wine, water and coffee are included.
- Entrance ticket
- Aperitif and dinner
- Entertainment during the evening
- Mask 'Ca Macana, a special menu and dedicated entertainment are included only in the superior ticket
- Costume (if selected)
Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2398, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy.
Hotel Saturnia 4stelle Superior. Restaurant Caravella.
- Dress code: mandatory participation in carnival costume or in an elegant dress with mask
- Once the reservation has been confirmed, no refunds will be made. Due to the high number of requests for the event in question, we are forced to establish very strict cancellation policies, which do not provide for any refund in case of cancellation
- Vegan and gluten-free menu on request
- You can add a costume rental to your ticket; just select "full price + costume" when booking. Click here to find out which costumes are available. On request makeup and wig and accessories are excluded from the rental. You can book your costume test by contacting the organizer: Francesco 334 330 1223
Saturday February 22nd at 6:30 pm.
An unforgettable activity where a Venetian master artisan will explain the traditional art of making...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Visit an exclusive Venetian Atelier and discover how the most famous traditional products are create...
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...
Experience an exclusive and romantic 30-minute private gondola ride on the canals of Venice. Discove...
The Doge's Palace tourThe Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian politica...
Spend a magic night like a Venetian noble, taking a Gondola ride, crossing the Grand Canal to arrive...
Get ready for a great overview of Venice. Travel into the history of one of world's most beautiful c...
Padua's history, culture and traditions turned it into one of the most charming and picturesque citi...
Enjoy an unusual private tour of Venice, a tour in which you'll not only explore the city and learn ...