Love in Glass: a unique Murano Glass working demonstration in Venice
- Observe the Masters as they create original pieces in Murano Glass
- Discover the origins of two famous symbols of love in Murano glass: "the heart in glass" and "the lovers"
- Enjoy this experience in a beautiful setting, The Glass Cathedral of Santa Chiara
The Glass Masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a unique Murano Glass working demonstration dedicated to both their love of working with Murano Glass and to the creation of enduring symbols of love in Murano Glass. Here, submerged in the ambiance of our historic building, surrounded by soft music and beautiful works of Murano Glass you can observe the Masters as they create original pieces in Murano Glass. This demonstration focuses on the creation of two famous symbols of love in Murano glass: the "heart in glass" and "the lovers".
- Admission to the Ex Chiesa di Santa Chiara
- Tour of the Ex Chiesa di Santa Chiara
- Murano Glass working demonstration during which the maestri will complete at least one work of Murano Glass
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Senior/Student: €10.00
- Family of 4: €30.00
Fondamenta Manin, 30141 Venezia
Present your voucher at the entrance of the The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara
- Suitable for guests of all ages
- We suggest you dress comfortably
- at 12PM and 3PM
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...