Discover Venice and Grand Canal skip-the-line gondola ride
- Discover Venice with a gondola ride combined with a walking tour!
- A relaxing gondola ride through scenic waterways as Gran Canal and secretly hidden canals
- Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with an expert guide that will unveil the history and anecdotes of Venice
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, through a labyrinth of little canals, and sites of historic and artistic interest.
- Teatro La Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous opera house in Europe, the site of many famous operatic premieres;
- Scala del Bovolo, a unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches;
- Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architectural icons of Venice. The tour does not include the explanation of St. Mark’s Square.
At the end of the walking tour you will enjoy a relaxing gondola ride (up to 6 people per gondola – 30 minutes ride) on the Grand Canal (S. Maria della Salute area) and minor canals (Fenice area).
- Shared guided tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide
- Approximately 30 minutes shared gondola ride without commentary
- Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people during the walking tour
- Infant (0-1): free of charge
- Child (2-5): reduced
Calle Larga Ascensione, 1255, 30124 Venezia VE
In front of the post office (POSTE ITALIANE).On the left of the entrance of Museum Correr in St. Mark's Square. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of tour.
- No commentary on the gondola
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- During the winter time, from November 1st to March 31st the tour starts with a Gondola Ride and then the walking part
- The visit is monolingual
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people during the walking tour
- The walking tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide
- The Gondola Ride does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, high/low tide
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Each gondola can guest maximum of 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight
- From November to March: every day at 3:00 PM
- From April to October at 3:45 PM
- Duration; 1 hours and 45 minutes (30 minutes for gondola ride)
From 1st April to 31st October
- English and French: every day
- German: Monday and Friday
- Spanish: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
From 1st November to 31 March:
- English every day
- German: Monday and Friday
- French: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Spanish: Wednesday. Saturday and Sunday
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. On th...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...