Dinner in a noble Palace and private Gondola ride
- Spend a magic night like a Venetian noble
- Enjoy a private Gondola ride
- Visit a sumptuous Venetian palace
Spend a magic night like a Venetian noble, taking a Gondola ride, crossing the Grand Canal to arrive directly to your Venetian Palace.
Meet your local gondolier, in his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, and take your seat on the Gondola, ready to enjoy your 20-minutes private ride. There, you could admire a picturesque view of the Grand Canal, celebrating the history and traditions of Venice.
At the end of the ride, you will take a break from a busy day of sightseeing to taste delicious fish and pasta dishes in an elegant and brightly lit location.
- Raw Scampi
- Linguine with real shrimp and cherry tomato sauce
- Adriatic Seabass with Sant’Erasmo vegetables
- 1 bottle of wine (for 2 people)
- 20 minutes private Gondola ride
- 3 courses dinner and 1 bottle of wine for 2 people
- Commentary or assistance during the Gondola ride
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Dinner on the balcony
Campo San Moisè, 30100 Venice
- Dinner will take place at 7.30 pm
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain it might be cancelled by the organizers and refund will be provided
- Up to 6 people per Gondola
From Monday to Saturday at 7.00pm
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. On th...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...