Create your own piece of glass: lesson with a glass craftsman
- Bring your artwork home as a special souvenir
- Meet Massimiliano Caldarone: one of the best artists in Venice
- Have an unmissable opportunity to experience Venice and its culture
Amazing class with the celebrated Venetian artisan Massimiliano Caldarone! A unique experience where you will create a unique glass item with the artist! Massimiliano will explain you the techniques and the history of this art comes from the islands of Murano. The artisan will follow you, step by step, during the whole experience in order to make you create your personal and glass object that you will bring at home as special souvenir! During the activity discover the ancient processing methods of the glass making: the most famous Venetian art, synonymous of beauty and elegance. Get a 10% discount on the glass artworks in the shop.
- Private lesson with a local glass craftsman
- Working items
- Your glass creation as souvenir
- 10% discount on the artworks of the artist
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (0-13): free of charge
Campiello Widmann già Biri, 5419B, 30121 Venezia VE
Bottega (workshop) Artistica Massimiliano Caldarone
- Unfortunately, the tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- The participants under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult
- From Monday to Saturday at 9:30am - 11:00am - 12:30pm - 02:00pm - 03:30pm
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
During the summer season (April 1st - November 14th) on your small group Venice day tour of the Dolo...
Escape the crowds of Venice with a day-tour excursion to explore the captivating region of Veneto. S...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...