Valencia Card: 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Enjoy free public transport around the city
- Enjoy free entry to public museums and monuments
- Receive discounts of up to 50% on 130 participating tourist and leisure services and in shops and restaurants
Explore the city of Valencia with your Valencia Tourist Card!
It is a combined card that offers free public urban transport and discounts in museums, leisure activities, shops and restaurants. The Valencia Tourist Card can be used during a period of 24, 48 or 72 hours, depending on the type of card selected by you.
The card is validated when used for the first time on public transport, or with a dated stamp that can be applied at the sales points. If validation is not possible, it can be validated at a point of use by filling in the expiry date in ink.
With your Valencia Card you can visit the following attractions for free:
- Lonja de la Seda
- Museo Fallero
- Museo de Historia
- Torres de Serranos
- Torres de Quart
- Galería de la Plaza del Tossal
- Museo Histórico Municipal
- Reales Atarazanas
- Casa-Museo Benlliure
- Palacio de Cervelló
- Cripa Arqueológica de San Vicente Mártir
- Museo del Arroz
- Museo de la Ciudad
- Casa-Museo Concha Piquer
- Casa-Museo Blasco Ibáñez
- Museo de Ciencias Naturales
- Museo Valencia d'Etnologia i Museu de Prehistoria
- Centro Artesanía de la Comunidad Valenciana
- Free bus, metro and tram travel for 24, 48 or 72 hours (starting the moment you make your first journey). Includes journeys to and from the airport
- Free entry to municipal museums, monuments and attractions
- Special discounts for the city's main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences (15% discount), Bioparc (15% discount), the Valencia Tourist Bus (12% discount), up to 20% off guided tours, 50% off entry to Marqués de dos Aguas Palace and 10% discount off entry to the cathedral
- A free map of the city and a guide to discounts for a whole range of tourist services, restaurants and shops
- A free tapa and a glass of beer or soft drink
- Children between 0 and 5 years old do not require a Valencia Tourist Card because they can travel free on public transport and enter tourist attractions for free or at a reduced rate
Please redeem your voucher at any of the following locations:
- Tourist Info Valencia Airport: Planta de Llegadas - Manises (Valencia)
- Tourist Info Valencia Town Hall: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 1
- Tourist Info Valencia-Paz: Paz, 48
- Tourist Info Valencia - Joaquín Sorolla: Train Station Valencia Joaquín Sorolla (AVE and long distances). San Vicente, 171
- The free public urban transport is within Valencia city, zone ABCD. It includes the journey Valencia-Airport-Valencia (L3, L5)
- Urban transport in Valencia is free on the bus for children under 6 years old and on the metro for children under 10 years old
- When you go to collect your card, you will receive a guide and a map with all of the addresses of the establishments and services where you will receive a discount on presenting your card
- Please get your guide 'Passport' stamped at each usage point. When you have 5 stamps you can hand it at any of the Tourist Information points and receive a gift
- Daily, all year round
Bioparc Valencia is a unique zoo. Its design employs the 'zooimmersion' concept, in which visitors a...
Do not miss the great opportunity to explore two important attractions of Valencia’s City of Arts an...
Oceanogràfic of Valencia is the biggest aquarium in Europe. Located inside the City of the Arts and ...
Come to Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and visit the Hemisfèric, the Principe Felipe Science M...
Experience 3D IMAX at its best enjoying a film projected on a 328ft high, 2952 square-foot ovoid roo...
On this tour departing from Valencia's North Station, you will cross the entire historic city center...
This is your last chance to experience Mestalla, the home of Valencia Fútbol Club and the oldest sta...
Come to Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and visit both the Hemisfèric and Principe Felipe Scien...
Explore the City of Arts and Sciences with a passionate local guide and find out how the futuristic ...
The Beer Bike tour is the perfect choice for a group of friends who want to visit Valencia not only ...