Oceanogràfic of Valencia fast-track tickets
- Enter Europe's biggest aquarium avoiding queues and discover the most important marine ecosystems
- Visit the largest dolphinarium in Europe and enjoy dolphins' intelligence demonstrations
- Marvel at the Candela's cutting-edge architectural complex
Oceanogràfic of Valencia is the biggest aquarium in Europe. Located inside the City of the Arts and Sciences, this aquarium faithfully reproduces the most important marine ecosystems.
The Oceanogràfic features the largest dolphinarium in Europe, with a total of 26 million liters of water and a grandstand with seating for 2,000 people. The exhibition pool has an area equivalent to two Olympic pools and it is 11 meters deep; these features make it the best solution to study and observe dolphins. The facility also has four other pools with training and reproduction functions as well as medical care. Enjoy bottlenose dolphins' intelligence demonstrations through a surprising and educational exhibit.
- Entrance to Oceanogràfic
- Dolphin show
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-12 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
- Retired and disabled
- For infants (0-3 years) tickets are free
- Carrer d'Eduardo Primo Yúfera, 46013 València, Valencia, Spagna
By Metro: The closest metro station is Alameda, line 3.
By Bus: The regular EMT line stops at the doors of Oceanogràfic. Bus numbers 95 and 15 will connect you with different points of the city.
By bike: Valencia has a large network of bicycle hire stations, making the option to pedal through the river park from any point in the city a pleasant experience.
By car: the Oceanogràfic park has a spacious parking. Coordinates using a GPS are: 39º 27 '9 "N, 0 ° 20' 53" W.
- It is mandatory to print the voucher
- All of the aquarium’s towers and bathrooms have elevators and/or ramps to facilitate access to people with reduced mobility
- The fast-track tickets allow you to skip the ticket purchasing line. However, during peak seasons and times, you might encounter a line at the entrance
- Every day, all year round
- Depending on the season, from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- From mid-July until the end of August, the Oceanogràfic is open until 1.00am
Do not miss the great opportunity to explore two important attractions of Valencia’s City of Arts an...
Bioparc Valencia is a unique zoo. Its design employs the 'zooimmersion' concept, in which visitors a...
On this tour departing from Valencia's North Station, you will cross the entire historic city center...
This is your last chance to experience Mestalla, the home of Valencia Fútbol Club and the oldest sta...
The Beer Bike tour is the perfect choice for a group of friends who want to visit Valencia not only ...
With this guided tour through the historic center of Valencia you will visit the most emblematic mon...
Located some 20 km south of Valencia, a visit to the natural lagoon of Albufera is a must for nature...
Drinking games, four bars, one club and a group of crazy backpackers. Enjoy the legendary pub crawl ...
Enjoy the perfect Valencia walking tour to take all the stress out of your vacation while giving you...
Discover the old town of Valencia with a friendly competition in which you must pass different tests...