Patisseries tour in Turin
- Learn about Turin's pastries variegated tradition
- Visit some typical cafes and historical laboratories
- Taste local specialties such as Gianduiotti and Marron glacé
Turin is known as the capital of chocolate and nuts. However, its ancient confectionery tradition isn't limited to them; during this patisseries tour, you will enjoy all the typical pastries of Piedmont tradition, sipping delicious drinks (hot or cold, according to the season) and discovering some of the city's stunning cafes.
Here is a list of what you'll taste:
- Gianduiotto: an incredibly creamy chocolate variety born in Turin in 1852 and shaped as an ingot. Each gianduiotto is individually wrapped in gold tinfoil and created with a unique mixture of Piedmont hazelnut, cocoa and sugar
- Bicerin: a layered drink made of espresso, drinking chocolate and whole milk (or heavy cream) served in a large glass. The drink has been known since the 18th century and it has been praised by Alexandre Dumas in its letters
- Marron glacé: a precious delicacy consisting of chestnuts candied in sugar syrup and glazed. It was invented shortly after the crusaders returned to Europe and they were known as the royal family's favorite dessert
- Pinguino ice cream: artisan gelato covered in crunchy dark chocolate. The confectionery you'll visit is the one were the Pinguino was first invented
- Artisanal sliced chocolate: directly from a giant chocolate bar, you will choose your favourite flavor among plenty of options
- Artisanal gelato: in a family-run laboratory, you will have a close look at the equipment used for the preparation of Turin's best ice cream and of course you'll get the chance to taste it!
- 5 stops and pastries tastings
- Multi-lingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infants (0-5 years old): free
- Children (6-12 years old): reduced
Piazza S. Carlo, 10123 Torino TO
Under Emanuele Filiberto statue
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 people per booking. The maximum number of participants is 10
- Please, inform about any food allergy or intolerance. You will be asked to provide this information at the moment of purchase
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 3.00pm
- On Saturday also at 10.00am
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Un giorno e una notte di musica, arti e atmosfere. > email@example.com > +39-3420602941 Produc...
SHOUT! | 07.03.2020 presenta PAWSA BIGLIETTI ONLINE / TICKET ONLINE >>> 10€ PROMO TICKET LIMITATA - ...
OVER | 10.04.2020 presenta RICHIE HAWTIN BIGLIETTI ONLINE / TICKET ONLINE >>> 10€ PROMO TICKET LIMIT...
SHOUT! | 04.04.2020 presenta WADE BIGLIETTI ONLINE / TICKET ONLINE >>> 10€ PROMO TICKET LIMITATA - V...
SHOUT! | 21.03.2020 presenta EDDY M INGRESSO in LISTA >>> FREE ENTRY fino alle 24.00 10€ dalle 24.00...