Garda Thermae Trento - Entrance
- Treat yourself to a day of total relax immersed in a modern and welcoming professional center in Trentino
- Enjoy the internal and external warm pools, the Finnish sauna and the soft sauna, the Mediterranean bath and the 'emotional showers'
- Try the ritual of the 'Aufguss' and the peeling, guided by expert operators
Located very close to the beautiful Lake Garda, Garda Thermae is a modern and welcoming center for psychological well-being, health and beauty. In a single structure which combines the advantages of thermal waters with all the amenities of a modern center, you can take care of your body, taking some quality time for yourselves in a quiet and peaceful place. There you can experience a state of living characterized by relaxation, in hot water bath, soft light games, among essences that evoke nature.
In particular, you will have the chance to enjoy the internal and external thermal pools, the Finnish sauna and the soft sauna, the Mediterranean bath and the wonderful hammam. Discover the unique ritual of the 'Aufguss' (the 'jets of steam') and try the particular peeling options offered by the center, following the guide of an expert professional operators. You will feel the benefits of the thermal water and sauna treatments immediately on your body and your skin.
The choice of material, equipment and machinery express the Garda Thermae philosophy: offering just what is good for health, in a hygienic and safe context, in order to create a welcoming environment for customers and operators.
The structure offers different options for your stay there: you're very welcome to stay one full day, but you can also choose the 1.5 or 3 hours options if you prefer.
Are you ready to rediscover your energetic potential while you are immersed in an extremely regenerating wellness environment?
- Entrance to the Garda Thermae with the possibility of bathing in the internal and external pools
- Access to the Finnish sauna and the soft sauna, the Mediterranean bath and the 'emotional showers'
- Access to the ritual of the 'Aufguss' and the peeling, guided by expert operators
- Courtesy kit (towel, bathrobe and slippers) is purchasable on the spot if you need it
- Massages and extra treatments
- If, instead than the whole day, you decide to stay either 1.5 or 3 hours, you pay a reduced ticket
Via Linfano, 51, 38062 Arco TN, Italy
Present your voucher to anyone at the Garda Thermae reception.
- Please bring your own swimsuit. If you need it, you can purchase a courtesy kit on the spot (towel, bathrobe and slippers) for €10
- In the area of the saunas it is not allowed to wear any swimsuit
- Please note that the thermal pools are closed on Tuesday and Wednesday
Closed until 18 August 2018
Summer (from July 1 to September 3):
- Opening time on Saturday is from 10.00am to 9.00pm
- On Sunday and on any bank holiday the center is open from 10.00am to 8.00pm
- Opening time on Saturday is from 11.00am to 9.00pm
- On Sunday and on any bank holiday the center is open from 11.00am to 8.00pm
- On Monday and Thursday the pools are open only in the afternoon (from 2.00pm to 6.00pm)
- On Friday the pools are open from 2.00pm to 8.00pm
The Distilleria Bertagnoli is located in the Piana Rotaliana Königsberg and runs its own production ...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
A circuit of amateur ski races, with the atmosphere of the World Cup: the international race dedicat...
A circuit of amateur ski races, with the atmosphere of the World Cup. This is the international race...
Sabato 25 Gennaio 2020 GENAU pres. Remco Beekwilder (Emerald - Monnom Black / NL) Keira (Void / IT) ...
Venerdì 24 Gennaio 2020 dalle 23.30 at Fabrique Milano powered by AMNESIA milano, Loud-Contact, Sinc...