Private walking tour of The Hague
- See all the highlights of the beautiful city of The Hague on this 2-hour walking tour
- See where the king and Prime Minister work
- Learn about the history and architecture of the city from an expert local guide
- Visit the Peace palace (visitor center)
Your morning or afternoon in The Hague will start at your hotel or if you travel to The Hague from elsewhere at the train station. Set off in a relaxing pace to make sure you really get to see, feel and learn all about this town.
The Hague is often mistaken as the capital of the Netherlands as it seats the Dutch parliament, the International Court of Justice, and many embassies as well as being the city where King William Alexander has his offices. Discover all the highlights of the city on this 2-hour walking tour.
You will visit the parliament buildings, constructed on the site that once used to be the hunting area for the Counts of Holland. See where the Dutch Prime minister works and if you are lucky you may get a glimpse of the Dutch King and Queen at work in their palace in the old town of The Hague. Pass through busy shopping streets and be surprised by some daring modern architecture highlights such as the underground tramway tunnel and City Hall.
As many of the top sites are located within a small area, a walking tour is the perfect way to explore this beautiful city.
We will finish the tour by the Peace Palace, where you will have an audio guide to take you through the visitors center. Learn about the laws of international justice and the role Carnegie played in developing this building.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Kon. Julianaplein 10, 2595 AA Den Haag, Netherlands
The tour meets at the ticket desks at the train station of The Hague
- The price depends on the number of people you book for: the larger the group is, the less you pay per person.
- This tour involves approximately 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing, and don't bring any heavy bags
- This tour operates every day at 10.00am and 14.00pm, except Mondays
- This tour does not operate on:
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
After a panoramic 90-minute ride from The Hague, you’ll arrive at the bulb flower area around Lisse....
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
Visit the whole country in a day! Discover the highlights and heritage of Holland at Madurodam, worl...
On this interactive discovery experience across The Hague’s Naval Quarter, you will solve riddles vi...