Siam Park in Tenerife skip-the-line tickets
- Visit one of the most spectacular water attractions in Europe
- Slide down the Tower of Power and ride Mekong Rapids
- Discover the best place to relax and have fun with friends and family in Tenerife
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the south of Tenerife, it's one of the main tourist attractions of the Canaries.
Siam Park is a Loro Parque-owned water park in Tenerife (Canary Islands). It is located on the TF1 highway in Costa Adeje. Siam Park features a Siamese theme, and claims to be the most spectacular water attraction in Europe. The park was opened by Her Royal Highness the Princess of Thailand Maha Chakri Sirindhorn.
Siam Park's construction started in 2004. Originally stated to open in May 2007, it has endured construction problems, however the park finally opened to the public on September 17, 2008.
- Vulcano: a four-person ProSlide Behemoth Bowl slide with a laser inside which produces a flashing image of a dragon
- The Dragon: a ProSlide Tornado with a light show inside the 20-meter (66 ft)-wide funnel
- Wave Palace: a wave pool manufactured by Murphys Waves Ltd in Scotland with an artificial white sand beach. At 3.3 meters (11 ft) high, its waves are the highest of any wave pool in the world. The park's surfing school will give surfing lessons at the Wave Palace
- Naga Racer: a six-lane racing slide
- The Giant: twin ProSlide Cannon Bowls, one moving clockwise and one moving counterclockwise
- Tower of Power: a vertical, transparent slide which sends riders through an area with sharks and stingrays
- Mai Thai River: the world's longest lazy river, which also has the highest elevation of any lazy river at 8 meters (26 ft)
- Jungle Snakes: four twisting slides which follow the park's terrain
- Lost City: a children's play structure with 120 games
- Mekong Rapids: a river rapids ride
- Kinnaree: A new four-person 200-meter (660 ft) long ProSlide for 2012
- Singha: 2015 opened waterslide with four funnels, with a speed of 18 meters per second
NOTE: Tickets must be used by 5 February 2020.
On this website, besides buying a ticket for the Siam Park, you can also buy the Twin Ticket. It's a ticket that allows you to visit both Siam Park and Loro Parque (one of the world's most important zoological gardens). With the Twin Ticket, you must visit the second park within 15 days from the visit to the first park.
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-11 years): reduced
Av. Siam, s/n, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, España
Av. Siam, s/n, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, EspañaTF-1, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
Siam Park provides their own double-decker buses to pick up guests in Los Cristianos, Las Américas and Costa Adeje (*Schedule subject to changes)
Los Cristianos. Bus-stop at: C.C. Pasarela - Shopping Mall and Hotel Sol Arona Tenerife.
Las Américas. Bus-stop at: C.C. Presidente - Shopping Mall , Best Tenerife and Llanos de Troya.
Costa Adeje. Bus-stop at: C.C. El Duque, Fañabé Plaza and Ocean Park
Siam Park offers its own shuttle service. Please remember to make your reservations 48 hours before by phone
- Tickets must be used by 5 February 2020
- Tickets are not refundable
- The purchase of your ticket is not subject to a specific date. You can redeem your ticket whenever you want, as long as it is within the validity period
- Summer (1 May to 31 October): 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Winter (1 November to 30 April): 10.00am to 5.00pm
* Schedules subject to change
The Ethnographic Park Pirámides de Güímar is a 64,000 m2 site of great cultural value, which compris...
Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of seeing whales and dolphins in their natural habitats and...
Enjoy the Teide National Park in all its glory, exploring the nooks and crannies of one of the world...
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide. Not only is it a ...
With miles of seafront scenery to enjoy, the west coast of Tenerife deserves to be seen up close. On...
Do not miss this 2-hour guided Segway tour, a new and different way to visit Puerto de la Cruz!Put y...
La Palma's beautiful and unspoilt landscapes make ideal terrain for hikes. Choose from nine handpick...
Saddle up for this exciting horseback adventure through Gran Canaria's dramatic, volcanic landscape....
Spend a day on the sun-soaked shores of Catalonia, exploring the towns of the Costa Dorada. Visit th...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to see the city of Madrid is on this double-decker bus. ...