Loro Parque: tickets and bus transfer
- Explore a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries
- Take your seat at the spectacular Orca Ocean and watch the whales
- Be amazed as dolphins and sea lions show you their gravity defying moves
- Discover Katandra TreeTops, a place to see the most amazing species of birds in their world
Loro Parque is a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries guaranteed to please a wide range of visitors. We invite you to get up close and personal with the magnificent animals for a truly memorable experience in this special piece of paradise!
Discover the Antarctic at Planet Penguin, home to a real iceberg and its hundreds of penguin inhabitants. Take your seat at the spectacular Orca Ocean and watch the whales demonstrate their strength and agility - see if you can keep a grin off your face as the acrobatic dolphins and sea lions show you their gravity defying moves.
Explore Katandra TreeTops, a place to meet the most amazing species of birds in the world. Keep your eyes peeled for l,oris, cockatoos, emus and kookaburras as you traverse hanging bridges and make your way through jungle paths.
- Loro Park entrance
- Free for children 2-5 years (NOTE: they don't pay the entrance; they only pay 8€ for the bus seat)
- Reduced for children 6-11 years
Av. Loro Parque, 1, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Pick-up from your hotel
- The service is only available from the south of the Island
- From Los Gigantes the service is only available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- The tour operator companion will stay at the final bus stop (he/she will not enter the park). When you get on the bus, the companion will give you all the information you need and provide all necessary details in Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, and Russian
From Monday to Saturday at 8.00am
This family day out at Jungle Park in Tenerife is sure to bring out your wild side. You'll get to ro...
Now this is an activity that all the family, whatever age, can join in on. ViVo minigolf in Las Amer...
One room. One team. 60 minutes to escape. Can you work together to make it out in time? In the middl...
Dusty and lunar-like in the south, green and mountainous in the north, Tenerife is an island of cont...
Town and country – this varied excursion mixes up some of the best Tenerife has to offer. You'll vis...
The lesser explored north of Tenerife will be yours for the taking on this full day tour. You'll ven...