Guided Tour of Teide, Icod de los Vinos, Garachico and Masca
- Travel through Teide National Park, a UNESCO site that surrounds the Mount Teide volcano
- Stop to see the Dragon Tree in Icod de los Vinos, nestled in the heart of La Orotava Valley
Be taken to the unforgettable National Heritage Park of Mount Teide and the breathtaking views of the West Coast of Tenerife.
You start your adventure through Vilaflor - one of the local villages - then through the magnificent pine forest and into the plateau of the Volcano, with its moon-like landscape where films such as Planet of the Apes and Clash of the Titans have been filmed. You will continue through the fabulous Orotava Valley to Icod Los Vinos, famous for its wines and its Drago tree known for its mystical powers. Here you will have time for a Canarian lunch (not included in the price).
After lunch, you will move on to Garachico a local town destroyed in the volcanic eruption of 1706. The magical village of Masca with its amazing views of La Gomera is your next location; with only around 120 inhabitants it was home to the pirates who stole their contraband and used Masca to hide it here, from the ships from La Gomera.
- Tour guide
- Hotel pick-up in the south of Tenerife
- Cable car ride (no time to use it)
- Children (0-2 years): free
- Children (2-11 years): reduced
Hotel pick-up in the south of Tenerife.
- Pick up is only available from the south of the island
- On Saturdays, the pick up is not available from Los Gigantes
- You will be asked your hotel information at checkout
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.00am
This family day out at Jungle Park in Tenerife is sure to bring out your wild side. You'll get to ro...
Now this is an activity that all the family, whatever age, can join in on. ViVo minigolf in Las Amer...
One room. One team. 60 minutes to escape. Can you work together to make it out in time? In the middl...
Dusty and lunar-like in the south, green and mountainous in the north, Tenerife is an island of cont...
Town and country – this varied excursion mixes up some of the best Tenerife has to offer. You'll vis...
If you're looking for a place to relax in Tenerife, then the César Manrique Maritime Park is the pla...