Discover the natural and cultural heritage of one of the largest wetlands in Catalonia. Journey over land and sea at the MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre wetlands, located in the Tancada lagoon near Amposta. The wildlife park provides stunning opportunities to see water birds, the restored fish farm of the old Tancada saltworks, and more.
MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre entrance ticket
Availability: Depending on the season
Language: English , French , Spanish , Catalan
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore the fresh water and sea water wildlife of MónNatura Delta de l’Ebre
- See flamingos and herons in the Tancada lagoon
- Try your hand on a punt in the shallow Delta waters
What to expect
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Child (5-12 years)
Carretera del Poblenou del Delta a les Salines, s/n, 43870 Amposta, Tarragona
What to remember
- The reserve is closed from December 12 to February 14
- Holy Week and Summer (17 July-15 September):
- Monday to Sunday: from 10am to 8pm
- Rest of the year:
- Tuesday to Friday: from 10am to 2pm
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: from 10am to 6pm
- Closed on Mondays (except holidays and long weekends), 25 and 26 December and 1 January.
- Closed from 6 January to 12 February (included)
MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.