Blue Mountains in Style
- Escape from the crowds and discover stunning views in the Blue Mountains
- Get up close to Australia’s native animals
- Enjoy the quaint mountain village of Leura with its many shops and galleries
- Stop at Scenic World to experience the great rides with your unlimited discovery pass
Explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains in style, starting with an early morning interaction with Australia’s native animals. Get up close to a koala then have the opportunity to hand feed a kangaroo and see wombats, dingos and native birds. ù
A highlight of the day is a stop at Scenic World where you can enjoy a ride on the Scenic Railway, Cableway and Skyway, a great way to see the steep valleys, canyons and get another perspective of the Three Sisters. Take a walk along the Rainforest boardwalk and immerse yourself in nature from the valley floor.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a charming café in the heart of the Blue Mountains surrounded by locals, then enjoy some free time discovering the unique mountain town of Leura with its quaint shops.
Relax as you return to Sydney on board a river cruise and take in the surrounding harbourside suburbs before arriving at Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.
- Scenic World rides (Unlimited Discovery Pass)
- Entry into Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Gourmet lunch
- Parramatta River Cruise with an included beverage (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Experienced Diver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Children 2 to 15 years of age: reduced
- Children 2 and under: free
Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels. Guests need to contact the AAT King reservations team at +61 2 9028 5183 no later than 24 hours before tour to confirm pick-up location and time.
- Bring a warm wind proof jacket in the cooler months- it can get a bit chilly in the Blue Mountains.
- You’ll have the chance to get up close to with some cuddly wildlife, so don’t forget your camera!
- Australian Senior Card Holders, Australian and New Zealand Pensioners & full time Australian Students can travel on concessional prices where applicable. Please have your card with you.
- Cancellation policy:
- 24 hours or more days' notice: no cancellation fees apply
- Within 24 hours' notice: 50% cancellation fees apply
- Day of departure: full cancellation fees apply
- Departing daily at 8.10am
- Hotel pick-ups commence prior to this time - upon purchase, you will receive information about pick-up options
On this day excursion from Sydney, you will discover the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains as you...
Enjoy this comprehensive full-day tour of the Australian Capital, home to many important landmarks a...
Spend two hours immersed in the tumultuous history of Kings Cross, as we guide you through tales of ...
In this tour you will experience the real Australia by embarking on a journey toward the Blue Mounta...
Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities — with plenty of stories waiting for you t...
Enjoy a personalized experience away from the large tour groups. Your tour begins early so that you ...
The Sydney attraction combo pass allows you to access the most famous attractions in Sydney. You may...
Discover the beautiful wilderness on Sydney's doorstep on a day trip to the World Heritage-listed Bl...
Sydney - set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is...
See the best of Sydney during the day. You'll explore the historical and mysterious neighbourhood of...