Under the bridges of Stockholm two-hour boat tour
- Admire Stockholm's top sights from the water
- Get a feel for the islands that make the city such a beautiful place
- Pass under several bridges as you sail around the city
During your under the bridges of Stockholm two-hour boat tour, you'll admire the Swedish capital's top sights from the water and get a feel for the islands that make the city such a beautiful place.
Travel under the numerous bridges along the loch that connects the Baltic Sea with Lake Mälaren. You will pass many of the city’s sights as you glide through Stockholm's various districts. See the inner quarters, the Old Town, the islands Södermalm, Lilla and Stora Essingen, Hammarby Sjöstad (the new area) and the greenery of Djurgården.
- Two-hour sightseeing boat tour
- Food and beverages
- Admission fees (none required)
- Gratuities (optional)
Södra Blasieholmskajen 4a, 111 48 Stockholm, Sweden
This tour departs from the Gray Line/Stromma ticket office located at Strömkajen. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have a printed or mobile version of your voucher available.
- Audio guide in English, Swedish, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish and Russian
- Daily: every hour starting at 10.00am until 6.00pm
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends,...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...