Stockholm panorama bus tour
- Discover all of Stockholm in just 75 minutes
- See City Hall, Old Town, the Royal Palace and more
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous sights in just 75 minutes. Sit back and relax on the modern, air conditioned panoramic view bus as you discover each district of the city as well as major sights including: Stockholm City Hall, The Royal Palace and The Royal Djurgården.
If possible, you will stop at Fjällgatan for a spectacular view of Stockholm’s islands and waters. Throughout this tour you will become acquainted with the city and its history.
- 75 minute panoramic bus tour of Stockholm
- Audio commentary in English, Swedish, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese and Chinese
- Free Wifi
- Food and beverages
- Entry fees to attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youth (6-15 years old): reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
Karl XII:s torg, 111 47 Stockholm, Sweden
Tour departs from the bus stop at Karl XII:s torg. Please bring a printed or electronic version of your voucher
- Free wifi on board
- Audio commentary available in English, Swedish, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese and Chinese
- Daily: 10.30am; 1.30pm and 3.00pm
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
With your Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands. Your Stockholm Pass will save...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends,...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...