Stockholm hop-on hop-off tour by bus or boat - 24h or 72h
- Get to know Stockholm and hop off at any stop you want to explore more
- Create your own itinerary with 23 stops along the bus route
- Choose between 24- or 72-hour tickets and see the city's most popular sights
- Add a boat tour to your bus tour ticket and enjoy Stockholm from the seaside (27 April - 1 September)
Get ready to discover Sweden's capital which has an ocean of gems to unveil! Onboard the double-decker buses, you'll explore Stockholm's must-see attractions and can hop off at any of the 23 stops to explore something interesting more in-depth. Stockholm stretches across 14 islands and is surrounded by Lake Mälaren, which makes the city particularly beautiful to explore from the seaside. Add the boat option to discover Stockholm by boat as well, which is an unforgettable view!
The bus route stops at famous attractions such as the Royal Palace, Gröna Lund, City Hall and Skansen. The tour will take you to Stockholm's main districts, all with their own charm and characteristics. Hop off at SoFo to soak in the atmosphere of the trendy district Södermalm, take a pause at Strandvägen and enjoy first-class views of Nybroviken's glimmering water, or stroll around the picturesque Old Town, Gamla Stan.
Hop on and off to explore Stockholm at your own pace for 24 or 72 hours. You can hop on and off as many times as you like during the period your ticket is valid.
- 24- or 72-hour bus and/or boat ticket
- Audio guide available in 11 languages
- Free admission to Gröna Lund (with adult tickets)
- Booklet with discounts on selected museums, restaurants and shopping
- Food and beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance tickets to attractions
Youth (6-15): reduced
Child (0-5): free of charge
Royal Opera, Strömgatan, 111 52 Stockholm
The buses depart from Strömgatan, next to the Royal Swedish Opera house
The boats depart from Skeppsbron, next to the Royal Palace
To see all maps, download this map
- Your ticket is valid for 24 or 72 hours
- Audio guides are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Swedish, Finnish and Estonian
- Please note that the languages may vary between different lines
- Bus tours are available all year around
- Boat tours are only available during summer (27 April - 1 September 2019)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have your printed voucher available
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends,...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...