Skansen open-air museum tickets with optional access to the Aquarium
- Learn about the old Swedish traditions and clothing
- Meet bears, wolverines, lynxes and wolves
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
Skansen is the world’s first open-air museum, founded in 1891. See farmsteads and XVIII century mansions, meet characters in period clothing, learn about old traditions and get a glimpse of historic Sweden. Inside some of the farmsteads, you will meet guides in historical clothing who will open doors for you – both literally and figuratively. Prefer a visit to the wild Nordic animals? Take a look at the predators: bear, wolverine, lynx and wolf. Learn more about the behavior of the animals in the wild, as well as their life at Skansen. The zookeepers give several talks about animals during the day. Welcome to Skansen and an interesting time in Stockholm where you can learn more about Sweden!
- Entrance ticket to Skansen only or Skansen + Aquarium (according to the option selected)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Child (4-15): reduced
- Students (16-26): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
Djurgårdsslätten 49-51, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Show your ticket either on mobile or as a printed out pdf at the entrance and get inside. You do not need to exchange your voucher at the ticket office.
- The ticket is valid for one entry on the day selected at the time of booking
- You can access anytime during the opening hours of the park
- Every day
- Check HERE the Museum opening hours
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends,...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...