Guided daytime kayak eco-tour in Stockholm-City
- Eco-friendly tourism to keep your footprint as low as possible
- All equipment necessary included
- View the city from a different perspective
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look around the city from your kayak. Throughout the tour, your guide will tell you stories about Stockholm and offer insights into local customs. During the trip you will paddle around Kungsholmen, crossing over to Langholmen and Reimersholmen. Afterward, you paddle along Södermalm, Riddarholmen and Gamla Stan.
- Eco-friendly transportation
- Eco-friendly equipment
- Experienced guide
- Waterproof bags
Alstaviksvägen 3, 117 33 Stockholm, Sweden
Långholmen Kayak Rental (Next to Subway Station Hornstuhl, the red line T13/T14 takes just 7min from T-Centralen). Please arrive 15mins earlier to respect the time of other guests, the group will leave on time (your guide is wearing a Stockholm Nature hat).
- Please bring the following: Sunglasses, hat, sun protection, sturdy footwear (hiking shoes are best), reusable water bottle, raincoat and swimming clothes (if you would like to swim)
- Easy to Normal hike, any fitness level is appropriate
- Approximately 8-10km distance
- The tour departs at 10.00am, 1.30pm and 2.00pm
A Segway tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as possible without h...
Stockholm is one of the world's greenest cities and on this tour, you will discover its beautiful na...
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Gear up and meet your guide and group in central Stockholm and after that, head out of the city and ...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...