Enjoy a canoe trip around the beautiful Stockholm Archipelago. Step in your canoe and paddle around the island Vaxholm to admire the typical fishing cottages, a 16th-century fortress and the spectacular wild nature. You will experience the wilderness of Bogesund Nature Reserve and have a real Swedish fika coffee break with a delicious traditional cinnamon bun.
Canoe adventure in Stockholm Archipelago
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Admire some stunning scenery
- Experience the wild nature around Archipelago
- Enjoy a canoe trip around multiple islands
- Dive and swim in the fresh clear waters
- Have a real traditional Swedish fika break
What to expect
- English speaking expert guide
- All canoe equipment needed
- A fika, Swedish coffee break with bun
- Waterproof bag
- Drinking water
What's not included
- Resarövägen 10, Engarn/Resarö 185 51 Vaxholm
Meet your guide at the Skärgårdens kayak center.
What to remember
- Remember to bring swimming wear, a towel, wet shoes, flip flops or sandals, sun protection and sunglasses
- Bring a change of clothes in case you get wet during the tour
- A maximum weight of 110 kilos is allowed
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 10.30am
- From 1 September-29 October 2020
Sweden Archipelago Events AB
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.