Wine bike tour from Sitges
- Visit a winery where you will learn and taste some of the local wines
- Admire the amazing scenery from your bike
- Easy paths suitable for all levels and age
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
For those seeking a special and unique experience whilst visiting Sitges, there’s nothing better than a wine-bike tour in the Alt Penedés wine region. During this tour, you will enjoy lovely scenery from your bike, finishing the day with a visit to a winery where you will learn and taste some of the local wines. Your tour group – limited to 8 guests – will be led by a local, knowledgeable Tour Guide – someone who’s excited to share his knowledge with you and enhance your education of the vine-to-bottle process. Within the first mile of the ride, you’ll relax as you realize that the pace really is designed for casual riders. You’ll pedal an average of 15 to 20 km. The emphasis is on enjoying the scenery, meeting new friends and discovering great wines and cavas along the way.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- Entrance to the winery (5€ p/p)
- Infant (1-4): free
- Child (5-11): reduced
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Sitges. Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator
- You should wear comfortable and closed shoes to ride the bike. At some times of the year, it could be really hot so we advise you to take a hat and sun cream. If you would like to purchase some local wine, cava or snacks bring some money with you
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age of passengers is: 2
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 9.00am
- Pickup starts at 8.45am
Enjoy a walk through the history of one of the most beautiful towns on the Mediterranean coast. Acco...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
FRIDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
Music Tent + Legend Tent + Sound Emergency Genres: Techno Lines Up: Fran Lenaers Atmospheres: Underg...
Sería difícil encontrar otro artista cuyo ascenso meteórico sea paralelo al de la belga Amelie Lens....
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best Fridays night in town take place ...