Siena city game – top places, secret stories and hidden gems
- Explore the main landmarks and attractions in Siena in a novel way
- Solve riddles in the game on your mobile phone, and uncover Siena's hidden stories and landmarks
- Discover the second-oldest bank in the world, as well as the secrets of the Palazzo Tolomei
- Admire the beautiful fountain at Fonte Gaia
- Go on your tour at any hour and start or stop whenever you want
Play a city game and go on a fun Siena walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this Siena tour, you will learn about the city's history while you visit top Siena attractions like Palazzo Tolomei, Loggia del Papa, Fonte Gaia, and more landmarks.
Are you up for an interactive walk around Siena?
Salimbeni and Tolomei are the two families fighting to gain the power of Siena. But what they don’t know is that another family is out to get them.
That family is Terazzini. They choose to stay out of the spotlight and poke the two families to start a war against each other. You are a Terazzini fighting for your family’s cause.
Find out secrets about the two families that you can use to harm them.
During your quest you will see:
- Siena Tourist Information Office
- Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Palazzo Chigi Saracini
- Fonte Gaia
- Palazzo Tolomei
- Duomo di Siena
- Piazza del Campo
- Palio di Siena
- Palazzo Chigi Saracini
- Museo della Tortura
- Centro Storico di Siena
- Cripta del Duomo di Siena
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Piazza del Duomo, 8, 53100 Siena SI
Begin your quest at Piazza del Duomo di Siena.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 2km
- The Game of Families: Fight for Power in Siena has a 1 hour 06 minutes solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
The beautiful city of Siena in Tuscany is home to the great Cathedral of Siena, an impressive Roman-...
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Sienese ...
Follow your guide through the historic center of Siena, starting from the famous Basilica of San Dom...