Seville's city center hidden gems walking tour
- Discover the unknown area of the city
- History, stories and legends are alive in the streets of these neighborhoods
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
Meet your guide in the center of Seville to start your walking experience. You will head towards the north of the city center which is full of alternative establishments, shops and art galleries. Discover this unknown area as you observe how the new contemporary monuments have been mixed with medieval churches and other historical buildings. History, stories and legends are alive in the streets of these neighborhoods. Hear them all from your guide and ask as many questions as you like to get the most out of this tour.
Before your tour comes to an end get as much information as you want from your guide to discover other areas in the city that may be of your interest.
- Professional art historian guide
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Child 0-13 years old: reduced
Pl. de la Encarnación, s/n, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Main stairs of Metropol Parasol (Las Seta)
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Monday. Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 10.00am
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Follow the route of the breathtaking frontier. You will visit the white villages, Grazalema forest a...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Discover one of the most famous and important monuments in Spain: the Cathedral of Seville. This gui...
Visit the two major landmarks of Seville in one day with this combo tour. You'll have the chance to ...