Seville and Osuna guided Game of Thrones tour
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage and admire beautiful and colorful ceramic tiles
- Perfect tours for Games of Thrones fans
- 3 different GoT tours
Game of Thrones’ fans, here’s your chance to step into the fantastical kingdoms of Dorne and Mereen on a guided tour of the scene-stealing royal Alcazar of Seville. See the ornate Moorish gardens and courtyards where Oberyn’s venomous Sand Snakes’ plot revenge and Princess Myrcella falls in love while learning about the palace’s real-life legacy.
You can choose one of the three options available such as Game of Thrones in Seville, a 2-hour tour with a visit to the Royal Alcazar of Seville. You could also opt for Game of Thrones in Itálica to have the chance to visit Itálica, the impressive roman remains outside the city that HBO used to film "Dragonpit" where all the meetings of the seventh season were! With a full-day tour option, ride the train to neighboring Osuna to see the filming location of Mereen, including Danzak’s fighting pit, and savor a feast fit for the Mother of Dragons herself.
- Lunch (if option selected Game of Thrones and Osuna)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar (Game of Thrones in Seville)
- Entry/Admission - Itálica (Game of Thrones in Itálica)
- Hotel drop-off
- Child (6-13 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Game of Thrones in Seville: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 2.00pm
- Game of Thrones in Itálica: Tuesday to Sunday at 11.00am
- Game of Thrones in Seville and Osuna: Saturday and Sunday at 9.00am
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Follow the route of the breathtaking frontier. You will visit the white villages, Grazalema forest a...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This v...