Bullring and Seville Cathedral with Giralda
- Discover everything about bullfighting by visiting the Seville bullring
- Visit the incredible gothic cathedral of Seville
- Admire the city of Seville from the unique perspective of the Giralda
The city of Seville is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain and its soul can be felt in every street and every monument. This incredible tour will take you to discover two of the most important landmarks of the Andalusian capital, where you'll hve the chance to feel the true nature of Seville.
First discover everything you need to know about bullfighting culture and its history, from the first matadores to the present, by visiting the Seville bullring. Here you'll have the chance to learn more about this ancient tradition and feel the thrill of standing in the middle of the arena like a true bullfighter.
From there the tour will take you to discover one the most wonderful monuments in Spain, the Cathedral of Seville. Visit this masterpiece of gothic architecture and feast your eyes on its interiors, while learning about its long history.
Finish your tour by climbing the Giralda, the bell tower of the cathedral and the old minaret of the mosque upon which the cathedral was built on. From here you'll see Seville from a unique and incredible perspective, a truly unique experience.
- Entrance to the bullring, the bullfighters museum, the Cathedral and the Giralda
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick up
- Children (6-10 years old): reduced
- Seniors (65+ years old): reduced
- Students (17+ years old): reduced
- Youth (11-16 years old): reduced
Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 12, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
9.30am tour: Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 12, 41001 Sevilla, Spain, in front of the Puerta del Príncipe of the bullring
1pm tour: Calle Mateos Gago, 4, 41004 Sevilla, Spain, in front of the Monumento a San Juan Pablo II.
- Children (7-10 years old), Youth (11-16 years old) and seniors (65+ years old) must show their ID at the meeting point to confirm their age
- Students (17-25 years old) must show their ID and their university document at the meeting point
From Monday to Saturday: 9.30am
From Tuesday to Saturday: 1pm (Except on the 24 December and 31 December)
Closed on the 1 January, 6 January and 25 December
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Discover Seville on a 3-hour segway trip, starting in the heart of the ancient city center. After me...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This v...