Barrio de Santa Cruz, Catedral & Real Alcazar private tour
- Your best choice to see Seville's most beautiful and representative attractions
- Explore the atmospheric Barrio de Santa Cruz with its striking contemporary constructions
- Skip the long queues to visit the stunning Cathedral of Seville
This 3.5-hour private tour will give you the chance to discover the most interesting and beautiful attractions that Seville has to offer. You’ll start with a tour of one of the most popular area’s of the city: the picturesque Barrio de Santa Cruz. Follow your guide through the old Jewish quarter and spot the particular examples of the contemporary architecture, such as the Metropol Parasol at the Encarnación Square.
You’ll then enjoy a skip-the-line visit inside Seville's Cathedral, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world! You’ll also have the chance to climb up the 35 ramps of Seville’s Giralda Tower. Marvel at the magic of the 81 stained glass windows. Admire the works of art by masters such as Alejo Fernández, Pedro Roelas, Murillo, Velázquez, Zurbarán, Valdés Leal and Goya.
Your last stop of this tour will be the Royal Alcázar of Seville, one of the most representative monumental compounds in the city, the country and the Mediterranean culture as a whole. You'll explore this outstanding examples of Mudéjar architecture on the Iberian Peninsula and get the chance to experience the palace and gardens with all your senses.
A truly unforgettable experience!
- private guide
- skip-the-line ticket for the Cathedral, the Giralda and the Church of the Divine Saviour
- skip-the-line ticket for the Royal Alcázar of Seville
- hotel pickup and drop-off
- entrance to the Cuarto Real Alto
Plaza del Triunfo, Seville
Meet your guide in Plaza del Triunfo, next to the Monument of the Immaculate Conception.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note that with this ticket does not include access to Cuarto Real Alto
- After checkout, you will receive the name and contact information of your guide
- Monday: 9.30 - 11.30
- Tuesday to Saturday: 9.30 - 11.30 - 14.30 - 15.30
- Sunday: 14:30 -15.30
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Follow the route of the breathtaking frontier. You will visit the white villages, Grazalema forest a...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This v...