San Francisco Sunset Segway Tour - Chinatown, North Beach and Waterfront
- Visit three famous San Francisco neighborhoods
- Full training session on segway use
- Explore San Francisco by night
- Learn history and legend of the city
This segway tour is the most sensational way to see the city by the bay. This evening exploration will take you to the best views and hidden locations as you visit three famous San Francisco neighborhoods: North Beach Little Italy, Chinatown, and Fisherman’s Wharf. This one of-a-kind tour will leave you with memories for a lifetime.
Glide through lively neighborhoods with your compact radio receiver so that you don't miss a detail of what your guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos - so don't forget your camera.
757 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
- September - May: 5.00pm (Friday - Sunday)
- June - August: 6pm (Monday - Thursday) 6.30pm (Friday - Sunday)
- Closed 25 December and 1 January
Spend a day with the trendy Downtown of San Francisco and follow it up with wine-tasting in Sonoma V...
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
This is the perfect tour for anyone who wants to go behind closed doors and take an intimate look at...