San Francisco Segway sunset tour of Chinatown, Little Italy, Wharf and Waterfront
- Glide through Little Italy and Chinatown
- Radio receiver with earbud so you won't miss details about the sights along the way
- Breathtaking nighttime views
Explore San Francisco during the evening on this unique and entertaining tour. You'll ride through Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown and the Waterfront. After a 25-30 minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you'll embark on a tour for a total of two hours. Each guest will recieve a compact radio receiver so you don't miss a thing! Numerous stops are made for photos.
You'll explore the following neighborhoods:
- North Beach Little Italy: This famous culinary destination prides itself on authentic Italian fare and bustles with activity both day and night. Stop in Washington Square Park, near St. Peter and Paul Church, and learn about the authentic Beat Generation in North Beach.
- Chinatown: A veritable "city within a city." Cruise through historic Chinatown and past hidden alleys in the largest Chinese community outside of Asia. As the tour moves farther east, enjoy romantic views of the Transamerica Pyramid and the Ferry Building.
- Fisherman’s Wharf & Waterfront: See hidden gems like Fish Alley, Fisherman’s Chapel, a WWII Liberty Ship, and the Pampanito submarine. Pause to take in breathtaking nighttime views of the Alcatraz Lighthouse and the twinkling lights of the Bay Bridge. Before returning to Fisherman’s Wharf, the tour will loop back from the edge of the Financial District and along the breath talking Waterfront. Cruise past historic piers along the Embarcadero while the San Francisco Bay glitters against the night.
- Segway tour
- Safety training
San Francisco, CA 94109
757 Beach Street, San Francisco CA 94109
- You must be 12 and older and between 100 lbs (45kg) and 250 lbs (113 kg) to take this tour
- No weight exceptions
- No pregnant guests
- Under 18 with parents or guardian
- September - May: 5.00pm (Friday - Sunday)
- June - August: 6.00pm (Monday - Thursday) 6.30pm (Friday - Sunday)
- Closed 25 December and 1 January
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...