San Francisco pub walking tour - North Beach
- See San Francisco’s hidden pubs in Little Italy with a local guide
- Rub shoulders with the regulars at one of North Beach's best bohemian pubs
- Stroll through the colourful streets of North Beach
- Try an award-winning Northern California craft brew
- Learn about North Beach’s colourful history
Discover San Francisco’s best bars, pubs and cafes on this laid-back walking tour of North Beach. Kick off this San Francisco pub tour at a hip little joint famous for its literary gatherings and try an Anchor Steam ale or one of California’s world-class wines. Then, you'll hit the road and head off into North Beach and explore one of San Francisco's most vibrant neighborhoods before going on to explore more local bars and cafes from a bar decked out with sea trinkets to the city's oldest watering hole. There will even be a chance to sing at a local karaoke bar!
Your tour will end at Washington Square, a local hub that’s well connected to public transport, or an ideal spot if you want to continue exploring North Beach’s wealth of cafés, bars, and restaurants independently. Your guide will be happy to provide some excellent local suggestions to continue exploring, or give you some directions back to your accommodation.
- One drink (choice of beer, wine, or soft drink)
- Additional drinks
- There are no price reductions for this tour
255 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
In front of Vesuvio Café, 255 Columbus Avenue
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- People under 21 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- This tour runs from Thursday to Saturday
- It starts at 7.00pm
Spend a day with the trendy Downtown of San Francisco and follow it up with wine-tasting in Sonoma V...
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...