San Francisco 1 Day Hop-On Hop-Off tour
- Visit attractions of San Francisco
- Cross the Golden Gate bridge
- Enjoy hop on hop off access to the official city tour
- Live commentary and multilingual audio tour
The Hop-On Hop-Off Official City Tour begins at Fisherman’s Wharf taking you towards downtown of San Francisco. See the Barbary Coast, Embarcadero and the Ferry Building before you arrive at Union Square for some retail therapy. Your tour will then take you into the Civic Center area with great views of San Francisco's City Hall, the Opera House and Symphony Hall.
The tour continues towards Alamo Square where there is a stop two blocks from the world-famous Painted Ladies Victorian homes also known as "Postcard Row" – most popular from thousands of postcards as well as from the TV show "Full House”. You will then be taken back in time to the “Summer of Love” while driving through Haigh Ashbury. View the murals and art dedicated to the San Francisco hippie culture and the beginning of psychedelic rock music from such artists as The Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, and Jimmy Hendrix.
Next stop is the Golden Gate Park, home to many museums and attractions including the Conservatory of Flowers, de Young Museum, California Academy of Sciences, and the Japanese Tea Gardens, as well as miles of hiking trails, bike paths, lakes, waterfalls, windmills and much more.
From here the tour takes you to the most iconic landmark in San Francisco – the Golden Gate Bridge! While crossing the 1.7-mile span on an open-top bus you will have the best views of the bridge and the entire bay. Hop off at North Vista Point to take pictures of the San Francisco skyline, Alcatraz island and the amazing Golden Gate Bridge.
On the way back to Downtown, you will pass by the Palace of Fine Arts and continue through historic Van Ness avenue before reaching Chinatown with its many restaurants, cultural shops and the popular Chinatown Gate. Towards the end of the tour you will come back to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 where you will find some great attractions to check out, including The Aquarium, 7D Experience, Madame Tussauds, as well as San Francisco’s famous Sea Lions.
- Hop on Hop off City Tour
- English speaking live guide or audio commentary
- Chinatown walking tour (1 hour)
- Tips and gratuity
- Hotel pick up
- Children under 5 years of age are free
- Child (5-11 years)
2724 Taylor St, San Francisco, California, 94133
2724 Taylor St, San Francisco, California, 94133, USA, Between Beach Street and Jefferson Street
- English: Guide, Audioguide in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese Cantonese and Korean
- 24 hours From time activated/redeemed
- The bus tours are first come first serve
- The walking tour begins at Union Square
- Carry a jacket as it can get cold on the bus
- The office is open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (subject to change as per season)
- The buses depart from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- The buses operate every 15-30 minutes (depending on season and traffic)
Spend a day with the trendy Downtown of San Francisco and follow it up with wine-tasting in Sonoma V...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...