San Francisco 1 day Hop-On Hop-Off city tour and Sausalito tour
- Visit the major attractions of San Francisco
- Cross the Golden Gate bridge on an open-top bus
- Enjoy 24 hours hop on hop off access to the Official City tour and Sausalito tour
- Live commentary and multilingual audio tour with 7 languages
The official City tour starts off at Fisherman's Wharf and takes you through the attractions of San Francisco. Go shopping at the designer stores in Union Square and explore Chinatown. See City hall and the Opera House at the Civic Center. At Alamo Square, take a picture with the city in the background featured in the tv show ‘Full House’. Explore the birthplace of the ‘hippie district’ in the 1960s at Haight and Ashbury. Wander Golden Gate Park with miles of hiking trails, bike paths, lakes, waterfalls, and windmills.
The bus takes you over the Golden Gate Bridge with views of Alcatraz along with the skyline of San Francisco. Crissy field which was formerly an army airfield is now a national park site where you can bike or walk along the waterfront with views of the Golden Gate Bridge. Cross through Presidio to reach The Palace of Fine Arts. Watch the sea lions at the Pier 39, see the Aquarium of the Bay, learn about the history of San Francisco at the Dungeons, try some Sourdough bread at Boudin’s bakery or a clam chowder bowl.
On this tour, you will drive into the picturesque town of Sausalito where you can observe and appreciate boutique shops, art galleries, seaside restaurants. Enjoy the views of the skyline of San Francisco and the bay. Get amazing pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz island from the North Vista Point. Explore park Presidio or Crissy field from the South Vista Point.
- Hop-on hop-off City Tour
- Hop-on Hop-off Sausalito Tour
- English speaking live guide or audio commentary
- Chinatown Walking tour (1 hour)
- 1 hour Bike Rental (with purchase of another hour)
- Tips and gratuity
- Hotel pick up
- Children under 5 years of age are free
- Child (5-11 years)
2724 Taylor St, San Francisco, California, 94133
2724 Taylor St, San Francisco, California, 94133, USA, Between Beach Street and Jefferson Street
- English: Guide, Audioguide in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese Cantonese and Korean
- 24 hours From time activated/redeemed
- The bus tours are first come first serve
- The walking tour begins at Union Square
- Carry a jacket as it can get cold on the bus
- The office is open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (subject to change as per season)
- The buses depart from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- The buses operate every 15-30 minutes (depending on season and traffic)
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...