Half-Day Sonoma Wine Tour
- Visit 2 boutique Californian wineries and enjoy generous tastings
- Travel in a small friendly group onboard luxury transport
- Experience stunning countryside views of Sonoma Valley
On this half-day Sonoma Valley wine tour you'll travel onboard luxury transport in a small friendly group, be taken to 2 handpicked local wineries and of course have the opportunity to sample the results!
This tour is the perfect way to spend a morning in wine country. You’ll enjoy two generous tasting sessions accompanied by commentary and insights into the history and culture of California’s wine country.
The tour concludes at lunchtime at Fisherman’s Wharf — the perfect spot for lunch and afternoon activities!
- Visit to 2 boutique wineries
- Wine tastings
- Photo stop at the Golden Gate bridge
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Live narration by expert guides
- Complimentary water, gum, mints and suntan lotion
- Tips for your guide
- Senior (over 65): reduced
- Military: reduced
- Youth (20 and under): reduced
1300 Columbus Avenue at North Point Street Holiday Inn, Fisherman’s Wharf
- Please note that pick up from the airport or airport hotels is not possible
- Be sure to bring a valid ID - the legal drinking age in the US is 21
- Wear layers and consider bringing a hat, shorts and sunglasses
- Seasonal availability: May through October
- Meet at the pickup point at 8.30am
- Tour departs at 8.45am
- Return to San Francisco around 12.45pm
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...
Underground Thai kitchen experience in a SoMa loft If you're in search of a real Thai street food ex...
Italian Flavors with Wine Pairing and View of San Francisco Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine with a v...