Golden Gate Bridge GoCar tour
- Go off the beaten path through many of San Francisco’s iconic parks like Presidio, Crissy Field and more
- Snap breathtaking photos along the Pacific on the way to Golden Gate Bridge
- Customize your own tour and choose between two different departure locations - Fisherman’s Wharf or Union Square
This tour will take you on a journey through many iconic parks of San Francisco, including Presidio and Crissy Field while on your way to the Golden Gate Bridge and back. You’ll see the ocean and Golden Gate Bridge up close from above and below. You can even park the GoCar and take a stroll along the span of the bridge if you choose.
On the way back, explore the boutique shopping districts of Chestnut and Union Street and fill the trunk with the latest fashions or stop for a bite to eat. Finish your tour where tour buses can’t by winding your way up Russian Hill to take an exhilarating ride down the Crooked Street (Lombard St).
This tour is approximately two hours’ drive time at a slow pace and has several informative detours and stop options along the way.
**If you want to extend the tour you have the option of taking the Downtown/Chinatown loop at the end of the tour.
Golden Gate Bridge and back loop tour highlights:
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Pacific Ocean
- Lombard Street
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Crissy Field
- Fort Point
- The Legion of Honor
- Fort Mason
- The Marina
- The Presidio
- Palace of Fine Arts
- The Crooked Street
- Russian Hill
- 2-hour GoCar tour: Golden Gate Bridge loop
You may choose to depart from Fisherman's Wharf– located on 431 Beach Street – or Union Square, located at 321 Mason Street.
- Available Tour Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and German
- You may visit all or some of the tour’s highlights and customize your own adventure, therefore actual tour time may vary
- Other factors to consider when estimating travel time are the number of options taken, the number of stops made and the amount of time spent visiting landmarks
- Each GoCar holds a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar - not per person
- Drivers’ must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license
- During the time of rental, a security deposit will be held on a credit card until the GoCar is returned
- All reservations are for the original GoCar (known as a Standard GoCar), which has a 50CC engine and will travel between 20 mph - 25 mph while on the flat sections of the tour route
- Tour departures begin at 9.00am and run every 15 minutes
- Rental location close times vary by time of year. Call GoCar call center if requesting a departure time after 2.00pm to confirm location close time
- Office / Call Center Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm local time
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
Get a combo ticket to have an exciting 3D movie adventure as well as a 7D roller coaster gaming expe...