SeaWorld and Go San Diego 3, 5 or 7 day pass
- Choice of premium attraction to either SeaWorld® San Diego or 3-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley by Old Town Trolley
- Save up to 55% on top San Diego attractions
- Choose from over 40 attractions, museums, tours, cruises, and more
- Get your pass on any mobile device or print at home
- Download the informative guidebook to help plan your trip
See as much of San Diego as you can with the Go San Diego Card plus entrance to a premium attraction. You decide if you want it to last 3, 5 or 7 calendar days. Once purchased, the card can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 40 participating attractions and tours. Want to go Whale Watching or visit the San Diego Museum of Art? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
For the 3, 5 and 7-day cards you can choose from one of the included premium attractions:
- SeaWorld® San Diego Multi-day pass (skip the ticket line, go straight to the entrance)
- 3-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley by Old Town Trolley
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Go San Diego Card is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of San Diego.
(subject to change)
- Belmont Park All Access Combo Pass
- Bike and Kayak Tours Coronado: Tandem Kayak and/or Stand-Up Paddle Board Rental
- Bike and Kayak Tours La Jolla: Bike, Snorkel, Kayak, Surfboard and/or Stand-Up Paddleboard Rentals
- Birch Aquarium
- Coronado Museum of History & Art
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour
- GoCar San Diego Tours, half-hour tour
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours (express entry at the counter!)
- Hollywood Museum
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Waterpark
- LEGOLAND® California
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Mingei International Museum
- Model Railroad Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art (Downtown)
- Museum of Making Music
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- One Hour San Diego Harbor Cruise by Hornblower Cruises
- PETCO Park Tour
- SEA LIFE Aquarium
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- San Diego Art Institute
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- San Diego History Center
- San Diego Museum of Art
- San Diego Museum of Man
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- San Diego Zoo (skip the ticket line, go straight to the entrance)
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park (skip the ticket line, go straight to the entrance)
- South Coast Shop and Dine Package
- Speed Boat Adventures
- The Fleet Science Center with IMAX
- The New Children's Museum
- USS Midway Museum
- UTC Ice Sports Center
- Whale Watching & Dolphin Cruises-Newport Landing
- Whale Watching by Hornblower Cruises (Summer)
- Whale Watching by Hornblower Cruises (Winter)
- Whaley House
- City pass
- Downloadable guidebook
- Premium attraction
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
- Calendar Days are not 24-hour periods. If you visit your first attraction on a Monday evening with a 1-Day Card, it is valid for the remainder of Monday
Make a Splash on the SEAL! Experience San Diego as it was meant to be experienced...by land and by s...
This tour takes you about 50 minutes away from San Diego to Southern California's wine country. On t...
On your San Diego harbor cruise, you will explore the San Diego coastline. Cruise by famous landmark...
Experience San Diego's wonders from another perspective while having a delightful three-course-meal ...
Hop on board a yacht and head out to the open ocean for an unforgettable experience. You will have a...
This tour will guide you through Balboa Park’s gorgeous gardens, lovely walking paths, and plenty of...