Like no place on earth, San Diego offers an abundance of natural beauty, rich history and an array of cultural and entertaining attractions. The best way to see it all is on board the city’s original sightseeing tour, Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego.
Led by knowledgeable conductors, this 2-hour tour allows you to get off and on as often as you wish, spend as much time as you like at each stop and re-board another trolley when you are ready.
Stops include views of the Big Bay and city skyline from atop the 2-mile long Coronado Bridge. Travel through historic Gaslamp Quarter, Old Town – the birthplace of California, the Embarcadero and Little Italy. You’ll also travel to the island of Coronado, home of Coronado Beach, known as 1 of the top 10 beaches in the country.
- 1 day of free unlimited re-boarding
- Hop-on, hop-off at 12 Old Town Trolley stops
- Free shuttle service from select hotels
- Free discount coupons
- Silver Pass perks
- Free Maritime Museum** /Star of India - $20 value
- Free admission to 10 museum - $20 value
- Gold Pass perks
- 50% off Swift or Pilot Boat bay tour - $10 value
- 50% off Tall Ship Tour – reservation required
- Old Town State Historic Park
- Maritime Museum / Star of India
- San Diego Embarcadero
- Seaport Village
- Marriott Marquis & Marina
- Historic Gaslamp Quarter
- Petco Park - East Convention Ctr,
- Barrio Logan
- Coronado - Orange Ave.
- Balboa Park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy