Villa Borghese visit with picnic basket
- Discover Villa Borghese, one of the largest parks in Rome, set in the middle of the Eternal City
- Enjoy an included picnic basket in the middle of the park and take in the charming atmosphere
- Stroll through the 80-hectare space and admire the pond, the statues, the terraces, and the beautiful plants
Spend a morning exploring Villa Borghese, one of the fascinating gardens in Rome, and enjoy your lunch immersed in the charming atmosphere of this beautiful park.
Villa Borghese is the third-largest garden in Rome: by joining this experience you'll have the chance to stroll through the 80-hectare space and admire the pond, the statues, the terraces, and the beautiful plants. You'll be taken to Terrazza del Pincio and you'll enjoy a delicious pic-nic while taking in the scenery of the park.
Not far away, located only within the 80 hectares is Galleria Borghese, one of the most important museums in Rome, as well as the Bioparco, Museo Bilotti, Museo Canonica, the Museo Civico di Zoologia, the Casa del Cinema and the Silvano Toti Globe Theater.
After having explored the gardens of Villa Borghese you'll be provided a plaid blanket and your picnic can begin; you can even admire the Terrazza del Pincio, a famous panoramic spot from where, surrounded by greenery and gardens, you can enjoy a superb view over the city of Rome. This place encompasses romance, history and beauty and the emotions that will remain with you for a long time.
- Pick-up and transfers
- Picnic with food and drinks
- Guided tour
- Children (0-9): reduced
Pick up is included within the Aurelian walls. Please contact your local operator to confirm your pick up place and time.
- It's recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please remember: pick up is included for all accommodations within the Aurelian walls
- This tour can only accommodate a maximum of 15 participants
- Every day at 9.30am
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take a break from the historic monuments and chaos of Rome and fill your bags with designer clothes ...