Depart right from your hotel in Rome and travel to the region of Umbria to visit two of its most beautiful and visited villages. First, you'll head to the Basilica and Monastery of St. Rita of Cascia, which house the nuns of the Augustinian community. After some free time for lunch, the trip continues on to Spoleto, a gorgeous uphill town built in the Middle Ages; Etruscan and Roman buildings, such as the theatre and amphitheater, are located in the upper village. Also, the Rocca Albornoziana houses six towers as well as a number of beautiful frescoes. You'll also have the chance to admire the 14th century Ponte delle Torri or Bridge of Towers, built on the remains of a Roman aqueduct and that stretches across a gorge towards the Rocca. Once your day is over you'll be taken back to Rome and dropped off at your hotel.
Tour of Cascia and Spoleto from Rome
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Travel to the region of Umbria to visit two of its most beautiful and visited villages: Cascia and Spoleto
- Visit the Basilica and Monastery of Santa Rita of Cascia, home to the nuns of the Augustinian community
- Discover the picturesque town of Spoleto, a gorgeous uphill town built in the Middle Ages, and see all of its main highlights
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your hotel (inside the city center)
- Tour leader for the whole trip
What's not included
- Children (age 4-8)
- Infants (age 0-3)
This tour offers pick up service from the hotels in the center of Rome. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- This tour offers pick up service from the hotels in the center of Rome. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Spare tour S.r.l.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.