Small-group tour of the hidden masterpieces of Rome
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Portuguese , Russian
Availability: Every day except Tuesday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take an afternoon off from the typical tourist attractions and discover Rome's hidden masterpieces
- Visit Galleria Spada and admire the Borromini's world-famous Galleria Prospettica
- Enter the gothic church Santa Maria sopra la Minerva, where you'll see the legendary Standing Christ statue by Michelangelo
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance tickets to Galleria Spada
- Professional guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your hotel (inside the city center)
What to remember
Spare tour S.r.l.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience